We all know Bigpond is one of the reputed email services providers all over the world, it has just made our lives easier and faster but sometimes users do face some kind of issues while using it, but all the issues get easily solved by Bigpond experts in no time. Therefore if you are facing any issues juts reach us, and those who are facing issues related to spam, they are suggested to go through this blog properly for the complete solution.
The steps for reducing the Spam on Bigpond email are mentioned below, just follow the steps and in case of any related issues; you are suggested to contact Bigpond Support for help. Now the steps are;
- The first thing you need to do is to keep all the email address private.
- Then after that, you need to untick the box that is asking for the message.
- Next thing you are required to do is to use a spam filter.
- In that, you have to login and then finally chose the option for ‘mark as spam’.
- After doing so, you have to set up a rule so that you can filter the spam.
- There you need to block the sender’s address so that you don’t receive the message.
- For blocking, you are supposed to go to the settings > Mail > Blocked Senders.
Thus these are the steps by which you can easily reduce spam on Bigpond email and if still something is bothering you related to Bigpond then without any worries, you are suggested to visit our website and look for many related issues. You can also contact us directly on Bigpond Support Phone Number and then inform about the issues, then it would be our responsibility to look after the issues, and don’t worry we not only solve but would also assure you not to face the same issues again. Thus call us immediately and get the solution right away.